When studio time is booked with Micah Forsyth all clients agree to the following :
- Sessions are billed starting at the scheduled time, not when the client arrives.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Any cancellations within that period are subject to a fee equal to half of the scheduled session cost.
- For hourly sessions work done outside of scheduled time will be billed accordingly. If you need alternate versions of songs or other changes please ask during session time.
- For flat rate mixing minor changes and alternate bounces will be included for no additional cost.
- Final bounces will be delivered electronically when all related invoices are paid in full.
- Files will be stored at the studio while work is in progress, but storage is not guaranteed after final mixes are delivered. Bring a mac compatible usb 3 or thunderbolt storage device to backup all data.
- Files will be stored as long as possible but due to the volume of sessions eventually everything will be removed.
- The client is responsible for any damage to studio property by themselves and all guests.
- Micah Forsyth and 923 North Watts street are not liable for the loss of personal possessions or damages from bodily harm.